MELBOURNE AIRPORT PARKING IS A CHALLENGE
Melbourne airport parking is a challenge, so where to park your vehicle when you fly out of Melbourne. Well I think this may be of assistance to you, so you can make an informed decision. There is a choice between 15 operators and each provides slightly different services. So what are you looking for when you park your car? Do you want convenience or extra services for your car while you are away (eg, car serviced, washed, detailed) or do you just want a budget price for your parking?
Long Term or Short Term Parking
For some people they search for long term or short term parking. The fact is that all operators have both long and short term. Probably the important question is that the vehicle undercover or out in the open? This will also dictate the price of your stay.
When you fly out of Melbourne Airport your choices, in alphabetical order, are as follows:
- Airport Corporate Smartpark, 4-8 Saber Court, Tullamarine
- Alpha Car Parking, 33 Catalina Drive, Tullamarine
- Andrew’s Airport Parking, 247 Mickleham Road, Tullamarine
- Commercial Drive, 38 Allied Drive, Tullamarine
- Europcar Airport Parking, 157 Mickleham Rd, Tullamarine
- Ezy Airport Parking, Cnr Freight & Mickleham Rd, Tullamarine
- Good Year Parking, 11 Garden Drive Tullamarine
- Jetbay, 5 Western Avenue, West Meadows
- Jetport Self Parking, 189 / D South Center Road, Tullamarine
- Jetport Valet Parking, 33 Freight Road, Tullamarine
- Melbourne Airport, Melbourne Airport
- Melrose Airport Parking, 390 Melrose Drive, Tullamarine
- Parking Port, 225 Lionel Street, Airport West
- Pink Elephant Airport Parking, 7 Garden Drive, Tullamarine
- United Airport Parking Pty Ltd, Cnr Melrose & Trade Park Drive, Tullamarine
They are all on the internet and most have books online. Now the challenge is to find the operator that best suits your needs.
Post by Angus N McDonald.